5 Key Benefits Of Selling My House To A Real Estate Investor
How Does Selling My House to a Real Estate Investor Benefit Me?
There are many things that you should consider when selling to property investors. Selling your house can be a stressful time in your life since many factors add to the stress of selling it. Some of these factors include divorce, inherited property, job transfer, bankruptcy, and foreclosure among others. One option to consider when you need to sell your house fast is to sell your house to a local Cincinnati Cash Buyer. Nevertheless, what are the benefits of selling the house to a property investor?
5 Key Benefits of Selling my House to a Real Estate Investor
- Quick Sale – An investor can close much quicker than a traditional retail buyer can. An investor will typically pay cash, so there is no waiting on a lender approval. This can cut the time to close down to as a little as a week.
- No Repairs – Real estate investors will buy your house as-is. You will not have to worry about making any repairs or landscaping the front of the house to increase its appeal. A retail buyer will be required to get a home inspection by their lender. Often times, home inspections turn up repair items that will need to be completed prior to the closing. Moreover, these can often be costly repairs.
- No Fees or Holding Costs – They do not charge a fee or a real estate commission when buying your house. Also, and many sellers forget about this, there will be holding costs to consider whether you are selling the house yourself or through an agent. Today, the average time to sell the home is one hundred and fifty (150 days). During that 5-month period, you will have to keep paying your mortgage and utilities, costs that you will not have when you sell your house fast to a real estate investor.
- Problem Solvers -Investors are problem solvers. Whether it is divorce, bankruptcy, title issues or even foreclosure, real estate investors often have the expertise to navigate a resolution to these issues quickly.
- Flexible Options – While the typical investor purchase involves cash offers, this does not rule other options out, depending on your situation. An investor can also purchase your home on terms. Those terms can be lease option purchase or owner financing terms. In these two scenarios, an investor is in a position to make a higher bid on your house. This can be beneficial in this market where so many homeowners that have little or no equity in their houses.
Is your time and money worth all the aggravation and hassles of selling your Cincinnati home the traditional way? If you sell your house to a local cash buyer, you will have a fast, friendly, hassle-free sale.